BB3 Revisoren is expanding. To strengthen our office in Herent, we are looking for a junior auditor (male/female).
You will work closely with your colleague certified company auditors. Your responsibilities:
- Examining the client's bookkeeping and verifying that it is in line with the legal requirements and accounting standards.
- Thorough analysis of the assets & liabilities, the balance sheet, the ledger accounts, the payroll…
- The creation and execution of tests or relevant transactions to determine the accuracy and functioning of the underlying systems and procedures, and the adequacy of the internal control systems
- Recommend to the client efficient accounting procedures and systems
- Participate in special assignments for the client
- You have a university education in economy or finance
- You preferably have initial experience (2-3 years) in conducting external audits, and you wish to continue in this direction as company auditor
- Dutch is your first language, and you have very good knowledge of English and French
- You are dynamic, open and eager to learn
- You approach everything analytically and critically
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to persuade others.
- You are able to work in an informal and entrepreneurial setting
- You live in the vicinity of Leuven
BB3 Revisoren offers you a full-time contract for a varied position in an instructive environment. You can count on strong support and multifaceted training. You will receive a suitable salary with non-statutory benefits. In addition, you will be given the opportunity to start as company auditor trainee.