BB3 is looking for a senior auditor (male/female) to strengthen the office in Herent. He/she must have at least two years' experience in conducting external audits.
You will work closely with your colleague certified company auditors. Your responsibilities will include:
- Examining the client's bookkeeping and making sure that it is in line with the legal requirements and standards of accounting
- Analyse the assets & liabilities in detail as well as examining the balance sheet, ledger accounts, payroll …
- Making recommendations to the client on efficient accounting procedures and systems
- Vreating and excecuting tests or relevant transactions to determine the accuracy and functioning of the underlying systems and procedures, and the adequacy of the internal control systems
- Participating in special assignments for the client
- You have obtained a university degree in economy or finance
- You are experienced (3-5 years) in conducting external audits, and you wish to continue this responsibility as company auditor
- You are a native Dutch speaker and you have very good written and verbal knowledge of English and French
- You are dynamic, open and eager to learn
- You are analytical and critical
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to persuade others
- You function well in an informal and entrepreneurial setting
- You live near Leuven
BB3 offers you a full-time contract for a varied position in an instructive environment. You can count on strong support and multifaceted training. You will receive a suitable salary with non-statutory benefits.